Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Two Little Nephews

So I haven't taken any pictures lately at all so I never have anything to post or share! Plus we have been super busy that we never do anything fun! So I was just going through my pics and thought I would post my two nephews. Ty is 2 years old and he is a handful! He is the funniest kid ever! Doesn't he look like Michael? This pic was a while back so he looks even older now. He is tons of fun to be around. Then there is Brax and he is 1 year old. He is Brian's baby. He has the biggest smile ever! He is a real love bug, which I love! I am not around him quite as much as I am with Ty because he lives in Vegas. Brax is definately more shy than Ty! I think Ty got Britt's outgoing crazy personality. ha. So being around them makes me want to have a baby more and more! Plus I work in the nursery at church and that makes it even worse. They say being in the nursery is like birth control. ha. But for me it's the other way! It makes me want to have one. Then I see how all you guys have cute babies and are so happy! Collin wants to have one really bad. Our original plan was to start trying this month but I think we are going to wait until the summer. But who knows! Our minds change all the time! So we will see what happens!

Ty Ty

Braxton

3 comments:

Corey and Haley said...

Aw! they are so cute! :) I totally didnt even know that your sister already had a kid... Crazy!... anyway I totally feel you on the whole being around kids makes you want to have them even more...however I am happy to say I no longer have the baby hunger :) (which is good cause I'm not married) haha.. anyway :)

racheebabe said...

Being a mom is the absolute hardest thing I have ever done. It is overwhelming and lots of tears have been shed. And it has only been two months! But let me tell you that is absolutely worth it. You'll know when the time is right and then you just have to shed any fears and go for it!

k and j said...

Just do it Banana :) You will love it!!!! Do it now so we can be pregs together with Britt, yaaaaaa!! DO IT!