Friday, October 17, 2008

We Love Volleyball!

So me and my sister Britt played our second outdoor volleyball tournament. It is the funnest thing ever! Anything that has to do with volleyball we are down! So the morning before we started to play Britt called and said that she was throwing up. Of all days she had to be throwing up! I guess I can give her some slack though because she is pregnant. About 4 months. Anyways she was a trooper and still came to give it a shot. When she started to play she felt fine. But when she stopped she started to feel sick. Weird I know. So she was sick plus it was like 50 degrees and windy. it was freezing! I got to a point where I couldn't feel anything. I guess if you love volleyball though you will go through anything! ha. Despite the sickness and the freezing cold we managed to pull through and take 1st. We each got a $35 gift card to Big Five and a free entry for the next tournament. If any of you like to play volleyball I would really suggest trying it. it is so fun!


2 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

Dude Breena I haven't seen you forever girl. I hope you are doing great. You and your hubby are cute. Where are you guys living. Well, I love finding blogs. Keep in touch

Meka said...

it doesn't surprise me you guys won even with the pregnancy. That's going to be awesome if she keeps playing when she is like 8 months along!