Sunday, November 2, 2008

Haunted House!

On Halloween night my family and I went to Vegas to my brother's in-laws house. Last Halloween my brother started a Haunted House at his in-laws. They did it again this year and it was awesome! They went all out! This year they made about 1,900 and they donated it to the Boy Scouts of America. Channel 8 News came and filmed the outside of it and interviewed people that went through. They said it was the best haunted house in town! So that was really awesome. Most of us got to be in the haunted house. I was the "ring girl." You know that movie right? The one where she crawls out of the well. It was so fun to scare people! Collin got to be Michael Myers. We both had a blast. At the end of the haunted house someone comes out with a chainsaw and chases you. It was hilarious to see grown men sprinting out of there! It was a fun way to spend Halloween! So here are some pictures of the haunted house. I wanted to get more but my battery kept dying on me! Hope you enjoy! I also hope that all of you had a great Halloween!




2 comments:

Meka said...

Oh that would be so fun to do that! It's kind of funny picture my sweet Breena scaring the crap out of everyone haha. I hope they do it next year so we can go check it out! We moved into our house this weekend so next time your in Vegas stop by!

Nate and Felicia said...

That looks like fun!Your costume looks awesome, like the real one!