Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 More Weeks!

So I have 3 more weeks until my due date which is June 5th! I have to admit though that this last month is seeming to go by sooo slow! It's probably because I am crossing off every day that goes by on my calendar and pretty much counting down the hours until June 5th! Haha. I need to find a big hobby that I could do or something so time will go faster. Any ideas??? I am hoping for Jayden to come at least a week early but I kind of have a feeling that he wont! We will see though. I went to the doctor today and I am dialated to a 1 and a half and a little more thinned out then I was last time, which was 50 to 60 percent. Everything seems to be going great though! My doctor says he thinks Jayden is about 7 pounds already! If he keeps gaining that half pound that they do every week I could be in trouble! Haha. It would be crazy to have a 9 pound baby! I'm guessing he will weigh somewhere high in the 8's. We will see....Well the next time I write I might already have a baby! If not I will try to keep you updated!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

ha ha hey max was 9lbs 1.5 oz. don't knock 9 lbs babies :)!!! i am going to laugh if you cross off june 5th on your calendar and you are a week late!!!!Love you!!!

Meka said...

I can't wait Breena!!! If he ends up being 8 or 9 pounds he will be the same size as Parker is right now! I actually heard that bigger babies are easier to get out or something? I hope you let me know as soon as you go into have him!!