Friday, May 21, 2010

2 More Weeks!

If you can't tell I am getting really anxious to get this baby boy out! I went to the Dr. today and with high hopes I was thinking it would be great if I was dialated to a 3 or more. Or of course the Dr. telling me he could maybe come this weekend or something. Well I am only dialated to a 2. Which is still pretty good! At least it's progressing every time I go. I am also thinned out more which is good. The Dr. said this is really good for being a 1st time mom. So I just need to be patient! I figure that Jayden will come when he is ready and I just have to wait it out. My sister came about 2 weeks early with her kids and my mom came early with us to so I was hoping I could maybe have the chance of coming early to! My sister told me today to enjoy these last 2 weeks because once they are here sometimes you want to put them back in! Haha. Isn't that the truth? I think it's hard being pregnant but once they are here and you have this little baby to care for it's going to be a lot harder. But so worth it! Of course I want him here asap but I am going to really try and enjoy these last 2 weeks. Anyways I go to the Dr. again next Friday so I will keep you updated!

4 comments:

racheebabe said...

Your life is about to change forever!

In a good way, of course.

Meka said...

Breena, get the book "healthy sleep habits, happy child" start reading it now! It's my new favorite! You will be fine, it does get hard around 4-6 weeks they stop falling asleep on their own so much and you have to help them learn how to sooth themselves to sleep. Then it gets better, just pray he doesn't have reflux! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to come visit you!

k and j said...

I have wanted to push mine back in seeeeeeveral times ;) Hang in there! Pregnancy is NO fun but you will see the worth of it all when you you see and hold that babe! Ew, my word verification is prewet. What the...

Southern Belle said...

i NEVER wanted to put Cheyenne back in- EVER!! I think having them out is MUCH easier than being pregnant.... just my opinion. AND I think the newborn part is the hardest, it only gets easier and better and more fun after that. :)