Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!






Ok I know I am way late on putting Thanksgiving pictures up but my camera died on me so I had to use my mother in-laws and I just barely got the camera from her lastnight! So that is why it has taken me soooo long! Anyways, I had a great Thanksgiving! We went to Escalante where Collin grew up. If you are wondering where the heck that is, it's about an hour outside of Panguitch... I think. ha. It was a really short trip because we went up early Thursday morning and then came back Thanksgiving night. It was a great trip though! The food was amazing. We had the dinner at Collin's grandparents house. It was freezing up there. If you can see in some of the pictures there was snow on the ground. They were huge flakes to! It was pretty cool. I always love going to Escalante because it is such a small town! It's smaller than Moapa if you can believe that! His grandparents have horses and huge alfalfa fields. It is gorgeous out there. It's very peaceful and calming. Anyways, that is my Thanksgiving. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving also!

2 comments:

Meka said...

Look at you!! Your little boots are so cute on you. Every time I see your clothes I am reminded how I have no style. You inspire me! You should come help me try to be cute like you always are. Love ya Reba

k and j said...

Go to my blog and leave me your email!