Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun Times!


This is me, Britt, and my cousin Becky! We went to Mesquite to hang out and have a BBQ with her and her cute family. We haven't seen her in forever and we all got a hold of each other through facebook. I love facebook for that reason! You can find anyone on there, I love it! We had such a blast hanging out. It was like back in the day when we all used to play together. The husbands all hung out and played the wii and the wives got to catch up on what has been going on in our lives. It was great!

1 comment:

Meka said...

Ya I like facebook for that reason too, it's a good way to keep in touch along with these blogs. So you might be coming to Vegas soon? I was just watching that reverse tape we made the other day holy crap whats wrong with us? I am showing Collin the pink panther one where you have the giant pink coat on stuffed with pillows! That one is the best one we did!