Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!




Today it has been snowing in St. George all day! Can you believe it? The snow doesn't stick and the flakes are pretty small but it still snowed! I love it. I love the feeling of Christmas and why we celebrate it. I love driving around town with my hubby and looking at all the beautiful lights! I love walking around the temple with hot chocolate and looking at the lights there. Nothing could be more beautiful! I also love decorating our town home and making it feel warm and cozy. Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Duane and Meka said...

Hello I got your facebook message, my internet hasn't been working.I am using Duane's work laptop. My dad is coming into town either Friday or Monday this week, he doesn't know yet. If he comes Monday then I will probably go to St George but if he comes Friday-Duane says he doesn't want to be here alone with him haha. Are you sure Collin wouldn't mind me stealing you the Saturday before your birthday? It snowed in Vegas today too but it didn't stick either but it was still so cool! I love your decorations!