Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks to Friends, families, and my husband!

So I was just thinking that I need to be more grateful towards my family and friends for being so kind and happy for me about my pregnancy! Not only have most of you congratulated me but you also ask how I am feeling and doing! I have found myself complaining a lot about being sick or whatever and I just have to remind myself to shutup and be grateful for what I have! What a blessing! I seriously don't know what I would do without family. I am pretty blessed to have my sister and her husband here but also Collin's family. Collin's mom is always making sure I have everything I need! She is great! I wish my mom could be here but I am glad I can always call her if I need advice or questions and concerns! And to all my friends, you guys are all great! Thanks for being so excited for me. It shows you really do care! You guys make me want to be a better person and be like that. And finally thanks to my husband! I could not handle all of this without him. He is such a sweetheart. He is always getting me what I need and asking me what he can do. He always gets me something to eat in the morning so I can sit in bed and eat without throwing up. I am sure all of your husbands do the same thing! Sometimes when you can't stand them you just have to think how could you live without them! ha. Well I just felt like saying thanks to everyone! Your the best!

2 comments:

k and j said...

Awww Breen you are so sweet! I am such a beast about pregnancy, you probably learned to be nasty about it from me! LOL. I am the worst! But soo grateful when I see my little guy :)Hang in there sister!!

j&rbastian said...

We are so excited for you guys too! Yes it is a black crib I got it through Target online. Well keep us updated on stuff.