Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5 Weeks Pregnant!!!!

Ok I know I haven't updated my blog in like 3 months but I never had anything exciting to blog about! Either that or I am just super busy and lazy! ha. Anyways this past Saturday I found out that I am pregnant! For those of you who knew I had just started taking Clomid to help me ovulate more and get my periods regular. So I started taking it on the 3rd day of my cycle last month. Well I started to feel gaggy a little and I wasn't planning on taking the test until like today but my wonderful sister begged me to just take it Saturday because she had a feeling I was! So I gave in and took it. I peed on the stick and within like 30 seconds the test came up when it usually takes like 3 minutes! I looked up and it said PREGNANT! I swear I must have looked at it like 50 times to make sure! I yelled Collins name and he came rushing in and I said we are pregnant! He started to cry and gave me the biggest hug! It was a tender moment. My mom came down yesterday so I decided to wait and surprise her with it. It was the hardest thing keeping the good news from her! Yesterday I tied balloons that said its a girl and one that said its a boy and I put baby clothes over the bed. I took her to the room and opened the door and she was shocked! She also started to cry! It was all worth it in the end. I went to the doctor Monday and I am 5 weeks along and due somewhere around June 7th! I feel so blessed! Me and Collin are super excited to start our own family. My next appointment is November 10th and by that time I will be able to hear the heart beat! I will try my best to keep my blog updated! So exciting!

7 comments:

racheebabe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!! Hope you're doing well, and you better keep this blog updated now :)

Meka said...

That made me cry all over again! I am soooo happy for you! I can't wait to find out if it's going to a boy or a girl! If it's a girl she and Eden will be best friends! And her name should be little Liza Lynn Liston! And what was the boy name we came up with? Lars? Haha!

k and j said...

Wooooohooooo! Post a pic of the dang stick girrrl!

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

congrads mommy and daddy liston. elcome to the best place on earth parenthood.

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

Congrats again!!! I am so excited for you guys! Again with the irony, my first appointment was Nov. 10.....

LUV you guys!!

Nate and Felicia said...

Congratulations Breena! I am so happy for you! You will love being a mom!