Wednesday, March 25, 2009

David Archuleta!!!

Tuesday night Collin and I went to the David Archuleta concert! Collin felt a little weird because he was pretty much the only guy there! There were a few others but he was surrounded by 12 year old girls who could scream! I wanted him to come so he agreed and he actually ended up liking it. He had never been to a concert before so it was good for him! The tickets were only $25 a person and David was performing here in St. George at the Burns Arena so I decided what the heck! Plus I love David's songs! he did an amazing job! He has the best voice ever. He performs awesome live which is unusual for most. Collin and I were able to get floor seats. We were in row O which was pretty much in the middle. So we got pretty good seats. I was able to go up the row to and get some close up pics of him! I was prob like 7 feet from the stage. Maybe farther? I dont know but I was so excited to get some good shots of him. It was pretty packed and so LOUD! My ears were ringing all night after. Collin ended up plugging his ears almost the whole night! Girls were going crazy! David is such a sincere guy. I have never met him but if you watched him on American Idol you would know that he is the nicest guy ever! I hope he stays that way and hope fame doesn't get to him to much! I don't think it will but you never know! Anyways we had a blast and it was amazing! Sorry the sounds on the videos aren't that great!

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

How fun! I think he has such a great voice too, I didn't even watch him on American Idol, but if you google his name some videos come up on you tube of him singing at firesides and stuff and they are awesome. That is when I started to really like him, you looked so cute too by the way!!

MelissaPearce said...

looks like you had fun. Thats pretty funny that he was the only guy there. YOu look great I miss you. Are you going out to the fair I forget?? I go to Logandale this coming Monday.