Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Recent Pics of Jayden

It's been a long time since I last posted anything so I thought I would do an update real quick while Jayden is napping! Jayden is 3 months old now and doing good! Time goes by so fast when your busy. Jay is sleeping through the nights every now and then and other nights he can be a little stinker! Hopefully he will start to get on a good schedule. He is smiling all the time now and is lifting his head up pretty good. When he's on his back he will scrunch up like hes doing an ab workout and lift his head. haha. He's a pretty strong boy and hes very active. He is a ton of fun to be around! Especially now that he can actually see us and smile. There are definitely hard days though. Being a mom is hard and takes A LOT of patience. I am learning a lot. It is sooo worth it though. Well I will try harder to keep my blog updated better hopefully!

3 comments:

Emily said...

can't believe it's already been 3 months! he's such a little cutie! love his big eyes!

Nate and Felicia said...

Its about time! Haha, jk. I don't blame ya, its hard to keep up with blogging when you are busy. I am just so happy to see some new pics of him! He is a cutie!

Meka said...

Aw he is getting so big!! He is such a cutie I can't wait to see him again! He does look a lot like Collin!! I bet he and Parker are the same size!