Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines!






Happy late valentines to everyone! Collin and I had a pretty good one. We celebrated it on Saturday and we just chilled together all day and then we went and ate at Olive Garden and came back to our house and chilled some more! It was kind of nice to not really do a whole lot and just hang out with each other! We never get to spend time with each other except for on Saturdays so we cherish our Saturday's together a ton. Collin surprised me with flowers, dove chocolate, a teddy bear, and a HUGE balloon! Oh and he drew me a cute little valentine card. Ha. He is such a sweetheart and I love him tons! It was a great day. I hope you guys all had a GREAT valentines to!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! I LOVE that card!! What a great hubby you have :)

k and j said...

How sweet that little Collin!

Meka said...

Aww what a cute poem and picture!! You look so cute Breena!!!! Love you!!

Logan and Danielle said...

I know its been forever huh!! But yea ice skating was so much fun...we will have to go next winter cuz they will have it again. That way baby Jayden can come too :)haha

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh I love the homemade card...Collin is such a great artist. I have been wondering how you are doing. I love your cute belly. It is so amazing to feel them move around. You will be great parents. Yay! Only 4 months left!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I was going to send you a text but it's a little early in the morning...email me and I will invite you to our blog:) lisanielsen84@hotmail.com I hope you are doing great!