Tuesday, December 8, 2009

14th Week Appointment!

So today I had my 14th week Appointment and it went good! This was the first time I actually got to hear the heartbeat! The doctor found it pretty fast. I was nervous I wasn't going to be able to hear it again so when I heard that little heartbeat I was so relieved! The doctor said everything looks great. The heartbeat was 145bpm. I have even gained 3 pounds! haha. My belly is starting to pop out more but I'm thinking I probably won't really show until about 6 months. I will post a picture of my belly soon! I have been meaning to post one just haven't had the time. My next appointment is Janurary 5th and then the doc is going to schedule an ultrasound so I can find out what the sex is! I am soooo dang excited for that! I thought I was going to find out sooner but I'm just going to have to wait!

6 comments:

Corey and Haley said...

Hey Breena! congradu-friggin-lations on the baby! :) your going to be such a cute Mom!...I guess you already technically are thought) so yay! :) Ya Im in Salt lake, I was in vegas for a while after I got back from Germany but I hated it SO much so I applied to like 3 different states and SLC offered first... it's pretty nice, I'm liking the snow :)...good luck with all the Baby prep! :)

Jason & Karen said...

Is it killing you to have to wait till January too!?!? I am dying Breena! And I am jelous you wont be showing till 6 months. I feel like I already am! What a wierd feeling huh! WEll you will have to let me know when you find out what your having! We will probably be going in the same week to find out :) I went in a couple weeks ago and they did an ultrasound and tried 3d. yeah... our babies arent that cute yet haha but it was so fun to see how developed they are! Cant wait! Keep me posted :) :) I hope your feeling good!!

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

I SWEAR this is like dejavu! I found out that Rowyn was a girl on Jam 5. Crazy!! I'm so excited for you!!

k and j said...

Yayyyy!!!

Nate and Felicia said...

Aww that is so fun! Congrats! And yes that is Jessica's little brother. They are so cute together. I can't wait to hear what you will be having!

Meka said...

I am so excited for you and to find out if it's a boy or girl! You have to call me when you know!!! Your belly picture on facebook looks cute! I think when you are very pregnant you will still look so cute!!