Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bretty Boo Boops!

So I just had to post this because Brett is probably the cutest downs I have ever met! This was the last day of school for the post high kids until next year so I brought my camera! This was Brett's last year at Post High! We are all so very sad because he was like our favorite kid! He did the funniest things and made us all crack up all the time every day. We never just called him Brett. We always call him Bretty Boo Boop or just Boo Boop. I think Julie(the other girl in the picture with Brett) came up with it? Ha. I'm not sure but it's hilarious. It's one of those things where you have to be there to get the whole jist of it. Brett always called me Banana. I'm pretty sure it's because he couldn't really say my name. ha. Or he would call me Belle off Beauty and the Beast and he would call Julie Chip the teapot off Beauty and the Beast to. haha. He is the funniest kid ever. We are all going to miss him tons!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 years! Congrats! That room looks awesome. What an amazing husband to surprise you like that and what a good surprise! Brett looks like a fun guy. His pictures just make me want to meet him.